Gaming 120+ Subscribers :p

ReMixzGaming

Liking YTtalk
I want to collab with people that has 120+ subscriber that play pc games
The games I have is csgo, minecraft, h1z1, PUBG, gmod, paladins, cards aginst humanity, l4d2, payday2, rocket league, shellshock live, team fortress 2 and warframe

Requirements:

A decent mic
Can record whenever
14-16 would be great
CHILL AF M8
Have the some of my games
and............ yeah :p

check out my channel if you post kinda the same content as me and message me back

My discord is ReMixz #4895

hey, I'm 14 and I got csgo, rocket league h1z1 and gmod. I'm getting a good pc to record with around thanksgiving. I have a laptop right now that can handle rocket league, cs:go, minecraft,and gmod. I can record all of those games except rocket league. we can play together and when I get the pc we can start recording rl vids together if you would like

hey, I'm 14 and I got csgo, rocket league h1z1 and gmod. I'm getting a good pc to record with around thanksgiving. I have a laptop right now that can handle rocket league, cs:go, minecraft,and gmod. I can record all of those games except rocket league. we can play together and when I get the pc we can start recording rl vids together if you would like
You can add me on discord so we can talk if you want

I want to collab with people that has 120+ subscriber that play pc games
The games I have is csgo, minecraft, h1z1, PUBG, gmod, paladins, cards aginst humanity, l4d2, payday2, rocket league, shellshock live, team fortress 2 and warframe

Requirements:

A decent mic
Can record whenever
14-16 would be great
CHILL AF M8
Have the some of my games
and............ yeah :p

check out my channel if you post kinda the same content as me and message me back

My discord is ReMixz #4895
I'd like to do Paladins, Rocket Leauge, Shellshock Live, and Warframe! It'll be great :D

Back