• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

B E L L A

It's been almost 2 years since I started my YouTube channel and never honestly thought I'd get here! I have a little over 10k and almost 1M views. Just a word of advice for smaller YouTubers...be yourself, find a niche (preferably one that doesn't have a lot of people talking about) and don't give up! To this day I still film on my phone and use a free editor available to everyone who has apps on android phone. Nothing's impossible, if I can get to 10k, y'all can definitely do it too!! For the longest I was stalking this thread and figured I'd come back and share my experience. Good luck to everyone, I believe in us ♡

It's been almost 2 years since I started my YouTube channel and never honestly thought I'd get here! I have a little over 10k and almost 1M views. Just a word of advice for smaller YouTubers...be yourself, find a niche (preferably one that doesn't have a lot of people talking about) and don't give up! To this day I still film on my phone and use a free editor available to everyone who has apps on android phone. Nothing's impossible, if I can get to 10k, y'all can definitely do it too!! For the longest I was stalking this thread and figured I'd come back and share my experience. Good luck to everyone, I believe in us ♡

Congrats!

To add/fix your link, please follow the instructions in this post: http://yttalk.com/threads/how-to-add-your-youtube-channel-to-every-message-post.32/ (make sure you copy over all the characters)

Back