• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 views & 125 Subs in 2 weeks

Teamtoonefitness

We are so happy with the progress of the channel, we have worked hard to get to where we are as quick as we have utilising our social media following (around 11k on insta and twitter) but now its for the hard part, getting seen in the big world of YT....

We really want to improve the channel in forms of editing and videography as i feel thats where you can make a step change is view count with YT. If any one has any tips i would love to hear them as we want it as professional looking as possible when in the gym.

I currently use:
- Cannon G7x & Panasonic G7 to shoot video
- Rode Mic for Audio
- Photoshop for pictures, thumbnails etc.
- iMove to edit

We are going to do a few photoshoots next year which is when we can do the big social media pushes getting our fitness model images out there.

Feel free to leave your feedback below or drop me a PM.

Congratz! Yeah it is really getting fast.. :) I hope that I can also get lots of views but my contents are really so borinh yet and is still currently into learning video editing and making videos. And we still have no good camera and mic yet to start.. :)

Back