• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 subs 4000 hours 100K views

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Coucou!

Well, it's finally done! I was really lucky to achieve these milestones in 1 month 1 week and like 2 or 3 days and this pretty much shows that it can happen to anyone. I would say you need good content and a little push, I have no idea if I will be able to monetise my videos but hopefully in the future the dream will come true. I love making videos and engaging with my audience because I've been meeting a lot of incredible people and I'm pretty sure it's the same for you. Keep grinding, you might sleep less but the sacrifice is worth it!

Thanks for everything and I wish you the best!
Tschüss

Reactions: ASMR Amour

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I didn't think it was spam
It's spam. Stop. I told you this yesterday but you ignored me and made yet another thread today. I have merged it with this one. Stop making a new thread every day. You aren't the only member here. People want to read threads from a variety of people, not just one person. This is common sense. Look at the front page with all your identical threads. It's just spam. No more threads. Update this one from now on but only when you reach a valid milestone. Otherwise they will all be locked.

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
It's spam. Stop. I told you this yesterday but you ignored me and made yet another thread today. I have merged it with this one. Stop making a new thread every day. You aren't the only member here. People want to read threads from a variety of people, not just one person. This is common sense. Look at the front page with all your identical threads. It's just spam. No more threads. Update this one from now on but only when you reach a valid milestone. Otherwise they will all be locked.
I thought you mean only because if it was the same day, didn't know this also applied to different days too. I also asked you yesterday to delete my other threads,,, can you please do it?

ProXima123

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
wow! 300 plus subs in the last COUPLE of days?! That's awesome dude! Keep up the great work :)

Reactions: GameVestment

Spence Bailey

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Other
Quite an eager member! Good job on the achievement

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Cameron Arnold

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Other
Congrats dude i know the feeling of reaching 1k only feels like yesterday but it was actually 3 years

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
Quite an eager member! Good job on the achievement

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Thank you so much and sorry for the late response!!

Congrats dude i know the feeling of reaching 1k only feels like yesterday but it was actually 3 years
yeaah! I still can't believe it!!! Now I'm just waiting to see if they accept me in the YPP, total nightmare to be honest :/

That is amazing mate, big congrats :D
Thank you so much! I really appreciate it and sorry for the late response!!