• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1000 Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrashbat

Thrashimation's Favorite Bat!
Forum goers (and those who actually look in the milestone section),

I joined YTtalk 2 weeks ago exactly. I have made 1000 messages now! I'm proud and reconsidering my use of time :/

These are good forums. Thanks to those who welcomed me :)

-Thrashbat

Wow. That's a lot of posts, haha. If I had more free time I would spend more time on the forums, but even then I don't know if I could hit 1000 in two weeks.

Well damn, I've been here a little over a month, and I'm not even at 500 yet. I feel so... Behind on the times. :( Anyway, congratulations! :D We've seen each other around here quite a bit, hope that continues. :)

I have seen your posts around the forums A LOT, and thats not a bad thing, in fact, I like reading your posts, and I am also a little hyped to see your channel when its ready. :)

Congrats on the 1000 posts! Now to do 2000 in half the time! :p

Forum goers (and those who actually look in the milestone section),

I joined YTtalk 2 weeks ago exactly. I have made 1000 messages now! I'm proud and reconsidering my use of time :/

These are good forums. Thanks to those who welcomed me :)

-Thrashbat

Congratulations! You clearly have more stuff to say than I do XD

Congratulations! You clearly have more stuff to say than I do XD
Ha ha, well when you say things, I usually like it ;)
I have seen your posts around the forums A LOT, and thats not a bad thing, in fact, I like reading your posts, and I am also a little hyped to see your channel when its ready. :)

Congrats on the 1000 posts! Now to do 2000 in half the time! :p
Half the time :/ And thanks! I'll tag you when we launch :)

I joined about the same time and I'm nowhere near that number. Haha congratulations!
Thanks! I'm sure you'll get there eventually. I really hit the ground running here. I wanted a good supply of YTtalk cash at my disposal.

Wow, that's good interaction! This is really a good community to engage with :)
I really do like this community :)

Well damn, I've been here a little over a month, and I'm not even at 500 yet. I feel so... Behind on the times. :( Anyway, congratulations! :D We've seen each other around here quite a bit, hope that continues. :)
I've enjoyed our interactions indeed ;)

Wow. That's a lot of posts, haha. If I had more free time I would spend more time on the forums, but even then I don't know if I could hit 1000 in two weeks.
I probably spent more time than I should've on here lol

Haha! Woah! That's a lot of posts in two weeks :) Glad you're enjoying it here!
I am enjoying it here. I think I'm an addict to the alert system :/ You better like this so I can get my high ;)

There's your high. =P
Why don't we crown you the king of speed posting.
You're not the poster we deserve...
But you're the poster we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back