• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Views!

AuthenticFINN

Loving YTtalk
Hey everyone!

So, I got 100 video views on my channel, and I know it doesn't seem like a lot, but to me it is!

I haven't uploaded much, but as someone who is making song covers, I was terrified I wouldn't be good enough and people would hate my singing. So, to see my views slowly rise (and gain a few subscribers as well) it's really making me want to keep singing.

And maybe one day show my face :)

Hey congratulations. It's the first big hurdle to hit, so well done and keep up the good work.[DOUBLEPOST=1544723375,1544723193][/DOUBLEPOST]Btw checked out your channel, you've got a good voice. I'd recommend if your not going to show your face, do something like the visuals they use on trap nation.

Congratulations on getting your first 100 views! I hope that number will continue to grow and that your subscriber count will grow as well! It´s always nice to see your hard work is starting to pay off!
Continue to upload and the views will come! Keep up the good work!

Back