• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munchito696

I Love YTtalk
Well it took about 360k views to reach it, but I hit 100 subscribers. I think my view to sub ratio is some kind of record or something, lol. It will probably be 99 next time I check, but oh well. I have to get my stupid editing program and do my videos that are lined up, they are piling up fast! I still have a mountain biking video and an underwater view of belly flops that are over a month old that I haven't finished. Maybe I'll finally start again tomorrow night, but definitely by Tuesday.

I don't really like to promote subscribing, I figure if people like my content they will subscribe. I've actually had people b***h & complain when I had a subscribe annotation in my videos before.
That's kind of awful. That should be expected on YouTube. Anyway, congratulations on your 100 subscribers and that impressive view count! :)

That's kind of awful. That should be expected on YouTube. Anyway, congratulations on your 100 subscribers and that impressive view count! :)
Thanks... Yeah people will be people, maybe if I did an outro with subscribe or something, but I don't think my content is outro worthy. I am too random for any kind of outro, so it wouldn't make sense. When are you going to make videos? I've seen you in here for a while now, but no videos yet.

Thanks... Yeah people will be people, maybe if I did an outro with subscribe or something, but I don't think my content is outro worthy. I am too random for any kind of outro, so it wouldn't make sense. When are you going to make videos? I've seen you in here for a while now, but no videos yet.
Thrashimation launches this September. We are doing time consuming animation and we want a stockpile of videos before we launch and we've been working for a while. You'll see it soon (well, if September is soon :) ).

Wow man. that is amazing. like i said on another post. Hard work goes a long way!. Keep it up man. Good luck to the future!
My biggest videos took the least effort... My new videos I actually process thought when I'm making them... I've had over a thousand views on a few GoPro videos, but I want millions..... I see the gopro videos that get millions and I think I will hopefully be one of them one of these days....

Well it took about 360k views to reach it, but I hit 100 subscribers. I think my view to sub ratio is some kind of record or something, lol. It will probably be 99 next time I check, but oh well. I have to get my stupid editing program and do my videos that are lined up, they are piling up fast! I still have a mountain biking video and an underwater view of belly flops that are over a month old that I haven't finished. Maybe I'll finally start again tomorrow night, but definitely by Tuesday.

Yeah I hate it when your subscriber drops...I wanna find that person and ask them why! lol
Congrats on hitting 100 though :) hopefully more people that view will subscribe (I think I have the same kinda problem lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back