• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 SUBSCRIBERS!!!

Hey man, just checked out your videos, and they are great. Congrats to passing a 100 subscribers. Great work! Nice to see a different niche. May I ask how you did your videos? :)
Great question. I don't have a camara right now so I'm shooting my videos from my iPhone 6s Plus. I edit my videos with iMovie and I do my thumbnails on Picmonkey.com
Thanks for stopping by.[DOUBLEPOST=1464018493,1464018463][/DOUBLEPOST]
nice man! I remember how awesome I felt when i hit my 100!:D
I know it's hard work. Thanks for your support.[DOUBLEPOST=1464019426][/DOUBLEPOST]
WOOOOOOOOO Big congratulations on getting 100 subscribers man. A month and a half to get to 100 subscribers is a pretty good rate, you should be proud. Hope all is well on your end and good luck to your future milestones :)
Thanks for your support. By the way when is your next vid?
Let's conquer the word on subscriber at a time![DOUBLEPOST=1464019660][/DOUBLEPOST]
nice man! I remember how awesome I felt when i hit my 100!:D
Yes it's a pretty good feeling.

That's fantastic!!!!!!!! Congratulations on your achievement :D I'm currently on 91 subs so im there soon! But keep it up you're doing fantastic :)

Back