• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 SUBSCRIBERS!

Hobinater

YouTube: Shogun Boyz!
Hey we're the Shogun Boyz!

Thanks everyone for helping us reach 100 Subscribers in a week of starting our new gaming channel! 100 doesn't sound like much but its definitely a start!!! This forum has helped us grow and we would love to meet more people and collab! We have much bigger things coming for this channel coming very soon! Thanks everybody who supported us and have a great day!

100 subs is the main goal that every aspiring YouTuber seeks to reach, so you should be proud about it. Soon you will reach 500 subs, and you will cherish. All the best :)

Thanks! Yes, I know about 20 of them come from friends but the rest is all through our videos!

100 subs in a week? damn, I'm at 27 and have been at it for almost two months.
Tell me your secrets!...I'd even be willing to sell my soul if need be...

Hahaha Turtle Power thanks for the good laugh! There are no secrets just been advertising a lot and trying to upload every day or other day! I will subscribe to your channel!

Just do whatever you like! Shouldn't do videos just because they get a lot of views! We have always been playing GTA 5 and Call of Duty forever. Just recently started to post some live streams to see if people would actually enjoy watching!

I know, I wasn't being serious ;)
Not gonna change the games I play...wouldn't be enjoyable for anyone, heh...besides, I'm having too much fun getting my a** kicked by giant scary monsters and freaky dudes in Bloodborne at the moment.

Back