• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

G.C.S.Gaming

Liking YTtalk
Well, I hit 100 today! Well actually 102! Yesterday I only had 98, I got 4 in one day.
I know it not really that much, but I was pretty excited about it!
Now i need to make a 100 subscribers video, but I have no idea what I'm going to do.
So any ideas?

That's awesome!
You could maybe let them ask you some questions, or make them compete for your attention! :O_o2: I mean by having some kind of competion :3 Give away or shout-outs are really populaire, maybe you could do a fake "award-acceptance speech-thingy" :D

That's awesome!
You could maybe let them ask you some questions, or make them compete for your attention! :O_o2: I mean by having some kind of competion :3 Give away or shout-outs are really populaire, maybe you could do a fake "award-acceptance speech-thingy" :D
Haha, thanks! I will put those into consideration, the video probably won't be up until next week though, because I'm busy all weekend.

Congrats, man! That's a great achievement! :D[DOUBLEPOST=1426219644,1426219625][/DOUBLEPOST]Ah darn, I wanted to check out your channel but your link is broken :(

Congrats on hitting 100 and BEYOND! :D That great feeling of getting 4 subs in one day. Just imagine the feeling when you start getting hundreds a day :thumbsup2:

everyone on here always says thats the biggest hurdle and you did it congrats, thats my goal at the moment hopefully I can get to your level soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back