• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers Reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackJosh Ethan-Tom

Although 14 past 100, we eventually reached 100 before our two year anniversary of the channel. A few months ago I was very afraid that there was going to be no subscribers for a long time and there was hardly any growth however our arrival on this forum and also the sudden outburst of new subscribers and watchers have helped us exceed our goal and now even onwards. Woohoo! :)
Thank you anyone here who subscribed! :)
-Ethan

congrats! I am trying to get 100 by the end of the year, thats a big accomplishment! good job :D

Although 14 past 100, we eventually reached 100 before our two year anniversary of the channel. A few months ago I was very afraid that there was going to be no subscribers for a long time and there was hardly any growth however our arrival on this forum and also the sudden outburst of new subscribers and watchers have helped us exceed our goal and now even onwards. Woohoo! :)
Thank you anyone here who subscribed! :)
-Ethan
100 is a big milestone, I remember celebrating when I reached the three digit mark of Youtube. Keep it up! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back