• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers !!! #NeverGiveUp

I did say the first 100 subscribers were the HARDEST. Now I'm here I feel good, and I'm only going to grind TWICE As Hard !! I'm Hype Right Now ! Even though 100 ain't all that it's A Start
Still though that 100 means a lot! It definitely is a hard hurdle to get over. Congratulations on all your hard work and great ideas creating content for your channel. You've really come a long way. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog so if you're interested just send me a message and we'd love to learn more about your story. Keep up the great work :)

Exactly lol
Not everyone realizes how hard it is to make it to 100 subs, congratulations!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1472775293,1472775170][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great work! Your channel now has over 1000 and it's only been a month and a half! Sick gains (lol)! What did you do that helped you the most this last month?
Promote Myself to Ppl who like my content. It's so many people that loves my videos and when your channel is small, u have to put yourself out there unless u become viral.[DOUBLEPOST=1472775360][/DOUBLEPOST]
Still though that 100 means a lot! It definitely is a hard hurdle to get over. Congratulations on all your hard work and great ideas creating content for your channel. You've really come a long way. My wife and I feature channels on our website/blog so if you're interested just send me a message and we'd love to learn more about your story. Keep up the great work :)
Will do my man !

Back