• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers. From stagnancy to explosion

Wow nice, good job man and congrats! :bounce::thumbsup2::) I may try commentary but I don't know about it at the moment.
Thanks, good luck if you do decide to try it :)

Great work man! The picture helps, I'm gonna check out your channel after work, looks like content I'd be interested in. 100 is Soooo elusive so great job. Hope it's all exponential from here!
Awesome, let me know what you think once you do! I hope so too :)

Congratulations! That's excellent.
Thanks!

Congrats man, Holi Moli 15k views that is awesome and the big triple digits man. keep up the good work and great videos BTW

Congratz! this means you got your url too? thats a big moment as well!
Thanks, yeah I did get an url but when I click it (even from the settings section) it says that the channel doesn't exist.. Weird but maybe it's just a delay thing.

Congrats man, Holi Moli 15k views that is awesome and the big triple digits man. keep up the good work and great videos BTW
Yeah I got a good amount of views on some tutorials and Graphics Comparison videos. But yes, triple digits! Thanks :)

Congrats! Hitting that 100 is certainly difficult. I'm still trudging away! Keep up the good work.

YAY 100! great job! we are so proud of you! keep working at it! I bet you are so happy you hit 100! that is a great milestone and be sure to keep working hard and always do your best!

Congrats! I remember getting 100 subs being really special for us. And it's always exciting when your channel starts growing much faster than it was. I hope you continue to see success :)

Congrats! Hitting that 100 is certainly difficult. I'm still trudging away! Keep up the good work.
Thanks, best of luck to you!

Dude that's awesome i just hit over 100 as well !!
Well congratulations to you too :)

YAY 100! great job! we are so proud of you! keep working at it! I bet you are so happy you hit 100! that is a great milestone and be sure to keep working hard and always do your best!
Thanks, I will :)

Congrats! I remember getting 100 subs being really special for us. And it's always exciting when your channel starts growing much faster than it was. I hope you continue to see success :)
Thank you, it really is a cool feeling when things just start tolling by themselves and you don't understand how what would take you weeks earlier now happens over night :)

Back