• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers and my FIRST SPONSORED VIDEO!

Ampix0

Web Design Tutorials
Today my channel reached 150 subscribers, but it is also the release of my first ever sponsored video. I contacted a company (featured in the video) and to my surprise, they actually wrote me back even though I only had THREE videos and less than 100 subscribers believe it or not.

The email I wrote included a fairly simple proposal, and I included what value I believed I would bring to them based on similar channels with ROUGH estimates of growth (based almost entirely in fiction since I only have three videos to judge off of).

We got in a phone call and made the agreement for a TEN VIDEO DEAL. I am being paid a more than fair amount in my opinion and I really hope this leads to even more impressive opportunities in the future. For now, this drives me and forces me to produce 10 quality videos that will be worth more than my channel than the paychecks.

Congratulations pal that's great news that you've already got a sponsorship. I'd advise signing up to socialbluebook (Google it). It's a brilliant website that many creators use. It takes a load of data from your channel and then calculates a price for sponsorships and shoutouts it also puts together a one pager about your stats so you can send it to companies.

Today my channel reached 150 subscribers, but it is also the release of my first ever sponsored video. I contacted a company (featured in the video) and to my surprise, they actually wrote me back even though I only had THREE videos and less than 100 subscribers believe it or not.

The email I wrote included a fairly simple proposal, and I included what value I believed I would bring to them based on similar channels with ROUGH estimates of growth (based almost entirely in fiction since I only have three videos to judge off of).

We got in a phone call and made the agreement for a TEN VIDEO DEAL. I am being paid a more than fair amount in my opinion and I really hope this leads to even more impressive opportunities in the future. For now, this drives me and forces me to produce 10 quality videos that will be worth more than my channel than the paychecks.

Well done! That's really impressive.

Dude that's amazing for only 150 subs & three videos putting in that hard work man keep it up hope it all works well for you in the future.

Back