• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 Subscribers and 25,000 views! How do I change my url link?

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Dear YTtalk,
Thank you for all the early support! I think I have finally "made it" to the level above the lowest beginner level. I hope that the trend, albeit slow, continues! I claimed my custom url in youtube. How do I change my YTtalk url? is there a time delay before youtube will recognize my custom url. Thank you again for the support and advice!
Awesome...good for you! Proud to say I am one of your subscribers!!! I'm 3 away!

Cheers,
Scott

The Maker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome...good for you! Proud to say I am one of your subscribers!!! I'm 3 away!

Cheers,
Scott
We have both come a long way! I respect the amount of work you put into keeping up with current topics in your videos. Keep it up!

OldNotDead

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We have both come a long way! I respect the amount of work you put into keeping up with current topics in your videos. Keep it up!
Thanks for all your support !!!

FRANKIEandEMILY

Posting Mad!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Dear YTtalk,
Thank you for all the early support! I think I have finally "made it" to the level above the lowest beginner level. I hope that the trend, albeit slow, continues! I claimed my custom url in youtube. How do I change my YTtalk url? is there a time delay before youtube will recognize my custom url. Thank you again for the support and advice!
Keep it up!!! i remember getting to 100...it's a sweet feeling.