• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

MechMaster

I've Got It
Hell ye boi we finally made it, took us like, 8 months or something but its finally here. I know nobody cares about me and my friend's irrelevancy on this channel but hey, its special to me alright, its a pretty spicy meme. I'm just glad we made it before the end of the year.

I know sometimes our friends don't support our YOUTUBE channel but its cool when we hit milestones on YOUTUBE ourself without any help. Congratulations! Keep up the good work!

Hell ye boi we finally made it, took us like, 8 months or something but its finally here. I know nobody cares about me and my friend's irrelevancy on this channel but hey, its special to me alright, its a pretty spicy meme. I'm just glad we made it before the end of the year.
great job buddy

Hey man it's your legacy! That's something incredible! Keep up the fantastic work and congrats! :D That's a big accomplishment!

Back