• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100 subs and custom URL

How is that within top 10%? :)

I hope so! :) yes, as the time went, I upgraded some of my recording equipment and practiced to speak more precise and faster. The editing software that I am using doesn`t support fast speed 1.25x that will be ideal for my speaking to be normal. I hope they will add that feature because now it is only 2x faster supported, and that is too fast.
Its within the top 10% of all YouTube accounts ever created. Only 10% of all YouTube channels have over 100 subscribers!

Today I reached 200 subscribers! :) To some, it can look like a small achievement but I am proud of my small but valuable community :). Sometimes it goes down so maybe it will again be under 200, but in general, it is a slow but sure growing trend. What do you think should I do some special video like I did for 100 subscribers or I should wait for something more like 500 subscribers? :)
Ok new update, I wrote this quoted text on 20 August.
One month and a half later (today) I reached a new milestone. 300 subscribers and 200,000 views! I am very lucky to have that many views with such a low number of subscribers. What I find out until now is that one of the most important things are thumbnails. If your thumbnail isn`t catchy then you don`t have any chance. If you have a good thumbnail (perfect combination with this are good keywords) that will help you to reach some new audience and potentially new subscribers.
Thank you all from yttalk community, let`s see how much time I will need to hit 400 :)

Congrats! I can see that especially your tech stuff is doing really well, I think you also are really benefitting from doing new and trending items :) Your thumbnails do look really good!

Thank you very much! Some of them I am not proud of, some of them are good - and these are having more views. That is why I wrote this up. This one for gimbal is a very nice thumbnail and I have good keywords so it started to get a lot of views from recommendation sector. So when people are watching similar videos, mine was started to showing from the right side (because of the keywords), and because of the good thumbnail people were deciding to give it a try. And lastly, you should give them also good content otherwise you will disappoint them and you don`t want to do that! :)

Ok new update, I wrote this quoted text on 20 August.
One month and a half later (today) I reached a new milestone. 300 subscribers and 200,000 views! I am very lucky to have that many views with such a low number of subscribers. What I find out until now is that one of the most important things are thumbnails. If your thumbnail isn`t catchy then you don`t have any chance. If you have a good thumbnail (perfect combination with this are good keywords) that will help you to reach some new audience and potentially new subscribers.
Thank you all from yttalk community, let`s see how much time I will need to hit 400 :)
Ok, new update :D. In one month and a few days now I am at 400 subscribers. Things are going fine for now, as expected. If it continues growing at this pace I will be satisfied. Views are now at 254000 so that also goes fine. Earnings, for now, I got around 100$ in two months. The first payout was after 13months, and now second will be after 2 months :)

Thanks, Luke. I think all you need is a few good videos that will have more than few thousands of views and then all becomes much easier. But my advice to all small youtubers (I am still one of you of course :)) is that you put as much effort as you think your video will have 1milion views. So you don`t want to put some low quality for 1mil views. Work hard for every single video and it will pay off at the end.

Ok, new update :D. In one month and a few days now I am at 400 subscribers. Things are going fine for now, as expected. If it continues growing at this pace I will be satisfied. Views are now at 254000 so that also goes fine. Earnings, for now, I got around 100$ in two months. The first payout was after 13months, and now second will be after 2 months :)
New update. 09.12.2017. I reached 500 subs and around 310000 views. So, it is going as expected, now the growth isn`t increasing at a faster pace than before, but I am satisfied even with this one. However, still, the main contributor to all this is one video that now has almost 50k. Soon I need to try hit that gold mine again, that was a complete hit :). I have one other but it has copyright because of some music I used so I cannot monetize it, but it is good for subscribers.
Sorry if I am spamming you with this thread, but it is good to keep my record here since I updated you on past achievements :)

Back