Famebit
  1. Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

100 subs and custom URL

Discussion in 'Milestone Announcements' started by UnboxingSve, May 1, 2017.

1. Kota
    Cash:
    $0
    Its within the top 10% of all YouTube accounts ever created. Only 10% of all YouTube channels have over 100 subscribers!

2. UnboxingSve
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $72
    Wow, that's amazing statistics. Didn`t know about that. Now I feel proud of myself.:biggrin:

3. AmberAndGolden
    I Love YTtalk
    Cash:
    $31
    Congrats on both milestones!
    Also, Having a custom URL is the coolest thing!

4. UnboxingSve
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $72
    Ok new update, I wrote this quoted text on 20 August.
    One month and a half later (today) I reached a new milestone. 300 subscribers and 200,000 views! I am very lucky to have that many views with such a low number of subscribers. What I find out until now is that one of the most important things are thumbnails. If your thumbnail isn`t catchy then you don`t have any chance. If you have a good thumbnail (perfect combination with this are good keywords) that will help you to reach some new audience and potentially new subscribers.
    Thank you all from yttalk community, let`s see how much time I will need to hit 400 :)

Dutchie in England likes this.
  5. Dutchie in England
    Exploring England one video at a time!
    Cash:
    $120
    Congrats! I can see that especially your tech stuff is doing really well, I think you also are really benefitting from doing new and trending items :) Your thumbnails do look really good!

UnboxingSve likes this.
  6. UnboxingSve
    I've Got It
    Cash:
    $72
    Thank you very much! Some of them I am not proud of, some of them are good - and these are having more views. That is why I wrote this up. This one for gimbal is a very nice thumbnail and I have good keywords so it started to get a lot of views from recommendation sector. So when people are watching similar videos, mine was started to showing from the right side (because of the keywords), and because of the good thumbnail people were deciding to give it a try. And lastly, you should give them also good content otherwise you will disappoint them and you don`t want to do that! :)