• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 views, 1million doesn't seem so impossible now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! I think I am somewhere around half of the way to a million.
That's awesome bro, good luck! I can't wait til im at that point. That's like a life goal right there haha just think, 1 MILLION views on just your channel. That just sounds crazy, you know your doing something right when that happens :)

Wow!!! That great, good job! I'm sure 1,000,000 is in your reach. Exponential growth, after all :)

You will get there!!! All it really is gonna take is for one person to share it with their friends and then WHAMOOOO

can't WAIT till i get there! a 100,000 congrats go to you! Good luck!
Thanks so much man i appreciate the support! In the end hard work and dedication is what will get ya there![DOUBLEPOST=1373943352,1373943283][/DOUBLEPOST]
You will get there!!! All it really is gonna take is for one person to share it with their friends and then WHAMOOOO
Haha true true, sharing is definitely caring ;) hint hint lol

BRO NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN YOU'RE GOING SAYING IT, "IM POSSIBLE". :) DON'T EVER THINK THAT. IF OTHER PEOPLE CAN DO IT, THAT MEANS YOU CAN DO IT TOO. HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF. :mstickle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back