• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000 subscribers

Austerpower

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
can you Elaborate?? I'm unfamiliar with reddit
reddit is basically the aggregate of a community. each section of that community has 'sub communities' that focus on certain topics. the topics are sometimes really specific. for example, I do lots of military history videos and I post them on the military history subreddit which is very specific. I'd recommend not posting in the huge sub communities because your posts will never get noticed in the sea of links, however if you post on a specific reddit you may have a chance. for example the elder scrolls online subreddit. give it a try. just don't abuse with spam and always try to engage with the community.

Gilded_Overlord

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
reddit is basically the aggregate of a community. each section of that community has 'sub communities' that focus on certain topics. the topics are sometimes really specific. for example, I do lots of military history videos and I post them on the military history subreddit which is very specific. I'd recommend not posting in the huge sub communities because your posts will never get noticed in the sea of links, however if you post on a specific reddit you may have a chance. for example the elder scrolls online subreddit. give it a try. just don't abuse with spam and always try to engage with the community.
Hey thank u man! I will definitely be trying that method!

TheReading

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Commentator
Congrats man, I'm kinda jumping into the same thing you've done with creepypastas however my channel is going to be 100% creepypastas only did 1 video to see how it turns out probably will do more and more editing and what not I have some ideas in mind.

QueenLlama

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger, Gamer
well done, thats an unbelievably crazy milestone!