• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

100,000,000 Views Ain't Bad, Yo

Congrats dude! Keep up the great work. I am waaaaaaay behind you down in 39k!
Thanks! I have low subscribers for my views, so I've decided to make a little intro to promote subscribing. I want to see how it does. It's just a 9-second clip that shows my channel icon and fades to the subscribe button. The audio is me with my creepy effects saying "I've cast a protection spell on my subscribers. As long as you're subscribed, nothing in this video can harm you." The first video with that will be this coming Wednesday. I'll see how it performs.

Thanks! I have low subscribers for my views, so I've decided to make a little intro to promote subscribing. I want to see how it does. It's just a 9-second clip that shows my channel icon and fades to the subscribe button. The audio is me with my creepy effects saying "I've cast a protection spell on my subscribers. As long as you're subscribed, nothing in this video can harm you." The first video with that will be this coming Wednesday. I'll see how it performs.
Good luck mate. I like what MrBeast says about subbing. He has fun with it also - 'Subscribe or I will delete your Minecraft account!' etc

Back