• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 Subscribers! (Thanks to my pals at YTtalk)

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown_user5346646

Loving YTtalk
I LOVE YOU GUYS and although it may not seem like much to others, reaching 10 suscribers is one of the biggest milestones for me. I've been on this forum for over a week and all the members greeted me with open arms. I don't really believe in sub4sub, so I try my best to make videos that my subscribers will actually watch. Thank you to the awesome people I've met on this forum and thank you, thank you, thank you to the people who thought my content was worth it.
-Lawrence.

you're so sweet exactly the kind of person you see in your video, so real. no fake like you see a lot those days. I absolutely might tag or shout out to you once in a while. don't have that much subscribers yet but that may come in the future!

I LOVE YOU GUYS and although it may not seem like much to others, reaching 10 suscribers is one of the biggest milestones for me. I've been on this forum for over a week and all the members greeted me with open arms. I don't really believe in sub4sub, so I try my best to make videos that my subscribers will actually watch. Thank you to the awesome people I've met on this forum and thank you, thank you, thank you to the people who thought my content was worth it.
-Lawrence.
Congratulations on your first 10! I thanked YTtalk for the same things months ago (when I didn't have any videos up lol )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back