• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 subs and the best evidence to back up my rant!

Kirgle

"taking a swipe at everything"
Yes! Channel has just got its tenth subscriber! Pretty happy about that.

Recently I wrote a long rant http://yttalk.com/threads/thoughts-for-those-finding-it-tough.199853/ about people giving up too easily and not trying to put the help on this forum into practice. If they don't get 10,000 subs from Facebook or Twitter promoting then it's a waste, and the advice on this site does nothing...

Last night like usual I put those tips into practice. I'm reasonable in that I don't expect magic results ever time I try, but straight away I got some Twitter responses. Views jumped from 11 to 23 straight away. That's a win!

Then I hit reddit (I only joined on advice from here) and a niche subreddit, woke up to 150 views and 2 new subscribers!!!

Thank you everyone who has spent their time putting there tips and there own trial and error on here to help us all

:):);):wavespin::wavespin::wavespin::smug::biggrin::bounce::bounce::tongue::tongue::running::smug::smug:

Offcourse Trial and Error method can be beneficial sometimes, we just have to keep trying. Congratulations for your 10 subscribers and I wish you all the best :)

Back