• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10 months of Youtube, 400k of views and 1000 of subscribers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScSupaplex

Hey people ! So after 10 months, i've done something here i guess :D 400k of views, an awesome number, soon it should be 500k, but most importantly, its 1000 subscribers ! With the fact that i never went and asked for any, they all subscribed from my videos on youtube !

Now i just hope to get views on my new videos as well :D

Its going to be a one year anniversary in December !

Now only if i wasnt lazy back then and didn't have that pointless 3-4 months break.. i might have been already doing a bit better with my newest vids.. :D Cant do the same mistake again...

Last edited:
Congratulations on reaching this milestone! Must be a great boost of motivation, good luck with your channel!

Holy shitaki mushrooms, that's is awesome! I wish I was as successful as you :([DOUBLEPOST=1380804075,1380804022][/DOUBLEPOST]How did you get your videos to go semi-viral?

Holy shitaki mushrooms, that's is awesome! I wish I was as successful as you :([DOUBLEPOST=1380804075,1380804022][/DOUBLEPOST]How did you get your videos to go semi-viral?

I was one of the first people to make quality far cry 3 map editor videos, or more like results of it, made some real beautiful maps, and some AI vs AI tests.. people were quite interested in that.
Then i recently had a smaller success with Payday 2 videos, that was because i was first on youtube to make a tutorial on how to solve one puzzle that almost no one could figure out in Big Oil mission. My video is actually first on the first page if you search for " Payday 2 Big Oil Tutorial "

So pretty much, being first or one of the first meant alot.. Also some people said iam talented in map making but i cant say that for myself.. doesnt feel like iam. Feel free to check out my first videos and decide for yourself :D

I was one of the first people to make quality far cry 3 map editor videos, or more like results of it, made some real beautiful maps, and some AI vs AI tests.. people were quite interested in that.
Then i recently had a smaller success with Payday 2 videos, that was because i was first on youtube to make a tutorial on how to solve one puzzle that almost no one could figure out in Big Oil mission. My video is actually first on the first page if you search for " Payday 2 Big Oil Tutorial "

So pretty much, being first or one of the first meant alot.. Also some people said iam talented in map making but i cant say that for myself.. doesnt feel like iam. Feel free to check out my first videos and decide for yourself :D

Hahhah, yea, thats true, but it's super hard to be first at any game :p

Dug into your videos to learn of your wizardry/voo-doo.. jesus christ, those Far Cry 3 map editor videos nailed it for you. Just goes to show, you get lucky, create something people want, and you can freaking break out. Also watched your GTA V punch montage. Reminded me of that SNL Short/skit where he goes around punching people in the face. Fantastic.

Great job, kudos, bravo, and all of that!

Hey people ! So after 10 months, i've done something here i guess :D 400k of views, an awesome number, soon it should be 500k, but most importantly, its 1000 subscribers ! With the fact that i never went and asked for any, they all subscribed from my videos on youtube !

Now i just hope to get views on my new videos as well :D

Its going to be a one year anniversary in December !

Now only if i wasnt lazy back then and didn't have that pointless 3-4 months break.. i might have been already doing a bit better with my newest vids.. :D Cant do the same mistake again...

oh wow well done! Keep it up! :D

Congratulations on the big milestone! That's very impressive. You're doing great so far, keep up the good work. :)

Thank you all !! :) Ill go and do my best ! :D Right now iam thinking of making something where i could interact with people, viewers, to give people reason to actually watch my videos, any ideas ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back