• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

10,000 video views: I celebrate by blowing up an entire village, YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"That poor village, what did it ever do to you?" ROFL.

That was extremely well done, I even like how the text narration gave context to all the different elements and the music led the entire procession with a cheerful lilt to the devastation. I enjoyed watching that as a 10,000 views celebration. Now if only I could make mine as interesting (I'm going to celebrate 200 subs shortly.)

I have no criticisms worth any salt. It did exactly as it needed to.

I am curious about how the "see-through" effect was done with the novabomb and the TNT ball, however.

Wow some really great content there lol loved the blowing up of that village, but I'm also curious as to how you did the seethrough thing hah. Gratz on 200 subs!

I am curious about how the "see-through" effect was done with the novabomb and the TNT ball, however

Thanks for the comment!
Using the camera studio mod, I recorded the village with just the nova bomb, and then using the saved camera points, I recorded the exact same movements, except with the tnt ball in place. In editing, I just lined up the videos to match and made the tnt version slightly transparent.
I hope that makes sense. I'm not that great at explaining things :)

Thanks for the comment!
Using the camera studio mod, I recorded the village with just the nova bomb, and then using the saved camera points, I recorded the exact same movements, except with the tnt ball in place. In editing, I just lined up the videos to match and made the tnt version slightly transparent.
I hope that makes sense. I'm not that great at explaining things :)
That makes enough sense to me. Thanks for the explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back