• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 Year Doing Youtube Milestones

Deron

So It has been 1 year doing youtube. I work really hard on my channel and I am not going to ever stop. You might start off slow but once you keep uploading you will start seeing the results. When I started I did not know how to edit, I started with little resources. I still do not have much resources but it is all about working with what you have. Just Keep Uploading, you will see the results I am sure about that. Youtube takes hard work, dedication, consistency and patience. Without these characteristics it will be hard for you to make it. I started out with 0 Views, 0 Subscribes 1 year later I am at 235,000 views and 960 subscribers, this is up to the 23nd . I will updated the thread once my analytics update to the 25th but I am showing you guys that once the mind can conceive and believe it can achieve. This might not be the greatest achievement but to me It means a lot. People take the time out of their day to watch my videos, that really means a lot to me. So never doubt yourself because you start off slow, just continue working hard and give it your best, NEVER GIVE UP. I want to see how well I will do in my 2nd Year and thanks to all the awesome persons on this forums who input their advice. I read almost everyone thread on here and I have to say this is a great Community. Keep it Up.

Last edited:
Back