Vlog #1 UPCOMING Community Channel for Vloggers on YouTube!

Hi, I'm Jamie and I manage a growing community on the YouTube platform called CombinationVlogs. CombinationVlogs is a community of vloggers that like to share their stories by talking to a video camera. Currently, CombinationVlogs is looking for 10 vloggers to join the Combinators team! The idea behind CombinationVlogs is that it is a team of people who enjoy doing the same or similar things. We will work together to provide advice and grow our audiences!

If you're interested in becoming a Combinator, follow these steps:

Video Creation -
Make a video explaining who you are and what you do or plan to do in the future
Keep your audience interested by using jump cuts and music you have permission to use

Submission -
Unlist your video and send it to CombinationVlogs' channel manager via:
Email: minezequipping@gmail.com

The 10 vloggers will be chosen next week!

GOOD LUCK!

Note: I was unable to link the YouTube channel here due to restrictions to my account, but I can say that the YouTube username for the channel is "CombinationVlogs" and can be found using /user/CombinationVlogs after the YouTube URL!

And, as always, thank you for reading!

Hi, I'm Jamie and I manage a growing community on the YouTube platform called CombinationVlogs. CombinationVlogs is a community of vloggers that like to share their stories by talking to a video camera. Currently, CombinationVlogs is looking for 10 vloggers to join the Combinators team! The idea behind CombinationVlogs is that it is a team of people who enjoy doing the same or similar things. We will work together to provide advice and grow our audiences!

If you're interested in becoming a Combinator, follow these steps:

Video Creation -
Make a video explaining who you are and what you do or plan to do in the future
Keep your audience interested by using jump cuts and music you have permission to use

Submission -
Unlist your video and send it to CombinationVlogs' channel manager via:
Email: minezequipping@gmail.com

The 10 vloggers will be chosen next week!

GOOD LUCK!

Note: I was unable to link the YouTube channel here due to restrictions to my account, but I can say that the YouTube username for the channel is "CombinationVlogs" and can be found using /user/CombinationVlogs after the YouTube URL!

And, as always, thank you for reading!
im not entering as i dont want to be in a collab channel right now, but i just wanna say your voice is awesome and you sound really professional and motivating :)

Hi Ron,

Those 10 people will upload their videos to the YouTube channel, and hopefully gain more of an audience together with the other people in the "Combinators" team.

Best,

Jamie Mathieson
itsjamietube

Hi Ron,

Seven isn't really relevant. I want this to be an even team of content creators rather than uneven.

Best,

Jamie Mathieson
itsjamietube

Hi Ron,

That sounds like a great schedule! Although, I was originally thinking that the vloggers could upload whenever they felt able to. Nevertheless, a schedule is more practical in engaging with an audience and growing a YouTube channel/community. Currently, I'm unsure. Any thoughts?

Best,

Jamie Mathieson
itsjamietube

Back