Famebit
  1. Join the largest paid sponsorship network. No contracts, no gimmicks, get paid quick. New sponsorships are added daily. Join at famebit.com

Dismiss Notice

1 Million Subscribers - How To Become A YouTube Sensation! (THE GUIDE!!)

Discussion in 'YouTube Tips, Tutorials, Help & Guides' started by Top10Archive, Mar 22, 2015.

1. madmax
    Cash:
    $0
    Great reading you give valuable information... thanks bro

2. MetalKidz
    Loving YTtalk
    Cash:
    $121
    I'm also had a thought about video collaborating, but it seems hard for me to do it seem I just started doing youtube and my channel isn't big enough. I really hope I can do collaboration with other youtuber someday

3. LifeOfTeel
    Cash:
    $7
    great advice!

4. Zowski
    Cash:
    $0
    Nice Techniques.

5. MakaylaLynnB
    Cash:
    $19
    Thanks so much for this advice, as a smaller youtuber it is extremely helpful to get advice from someone with a bigger channel like yours.

6. Apa Basyah
    Cash:
    $1
    good thanks... but please make more simple step...

7. entrepreneur
    Cash:
    $36
    Really detailed and well written, also such a simple but yet good and effective idea, oh how i envy you of thinking up that idea that your channel is about at the right time, but really the internet is huge, so people could even just do the same over again, these 10 videos are easy views so if u got like 200 of them you are guaranteed to get atleast 10-20 k views per day MINIMUM that would still make a decent cashflow everymonth for a regular person and these 10 videos are very easy to do and ofc all copyright is yours.

8. Noel Cruz
    Cash:
    $12
    Very detailed info. I have implemented almost all of these techniques but I am still not getting many views. I will keep working on it and hopefully the views increase.