1 Million Posts and 100 Thousand Threads Congratulations YTtalk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael

I Love YTtalk
I am so thrilled to finally see YTtalk at over 1 million posts and 100 thousand threads, YTtalk started on the 31st of August 2011, that is 2 years four months and eighteen days ago, that broken down is 871 days, 20,904 hours, 1,254,240 minutes, the growth we have seen here has been amazing and every moment since the site began has been excellent, through the ups and downs we have come out on top and we are still going strong as ever and I would like to thank each and every one of you for being members here. The massive amount of time many of you spend here helping your fellow YouTubers is phenomenal and I am very proud of the community we have here.

I really look forward to the future of YTtalk, things will only get even better in time. Remember when you see us over 1 million in the forum stats that you all helped bring us to this massive achievement and you all should be proud too.

I got it a few posts after because of the cache but at least I caught it just before and after :D

YTtalk-1-million-posts-18-01-2014.jpg

With thanks to @Andrew Flint who caught a screenshot right at 1 million!

Screen Shot 2014-01-18 at 01.00.34.png

Now let's go and get that second million :D

Thank you everyone :)

Update: A congratulatory message from some of the YTtalk team and some clips from YTtalkTV since it began:

In addition, I have been having a word with @CrownAcademyEnglish about an English Spelling and Grammar lesson and he has arranged for a lesson to help you brush up on your English skills:

Last edited:
Congrats to YTtalk! Wooo! :D Time to celebrate! This has happened so fast :D
tumblr_mnsvxdrx1H1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

WOOOHOO!!!!! That's AMAZING! :D It's awesome to see so many people here and the interactions and whatnot. I'm too lazy to write anymore, so CONGRATS! :D

Amazing work and congratulations, this is an amazing community full of brilliant people and I am happy to be part of it... Roll on to the next million which I bet will take far less time :)

I am so thrilled to finally see YTtalk at over 1 million posts and 100 thousand threads, YTtalk started on the 31st of August 2011, that is 2 years four months and eighteen days ago, that broken down is 871 days, 20,904 hours, 1,254,240 minutes, the growth we have seen here has been amazing and every moment since the site began has been excellent, through the ups and downs we have come out on top and we are still going strong as ever and I would like to thank each and every one of you for being members here. The massive amount of time many of you spend here helping your fellow YouTubers is phenomenal and I am very proud of the community we have here.

I really look forward to the future of YTtalk, things will only get even better in time. Remember when you see us over 1 million in the forum stats that you all helped bring us to this massive achievement and you all should be proud too.

I got it a few posts after because of the cache but at least I caught it just before and after :D

View attachment 15791

Now let's go and get that second million :D

Thank you everyone :)

good day to get my internet back! haha, amazing that a bunch of people believe in this community enough to get it to 1 million posts and 100 000 discussions! like i said in @KGATV 's thread YOU the Yttalkers made this forum GREAT! Take pride in it and keep it going! to all those that have tried to bring this great forum down...well i just got twooo words for ya!! _ _ _ _ _ _ ;) ya know?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back