• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1 and a half years, 10,000 views, Monetization?

SmokeySpace

I've Got It
I finally hit 10k views, so now I can monetize my videos. I've sent my channel for review to get monetized, and not for the money, but because I heard it helps rank your videos and push them more. I hope it does, it took me a long time to get here and I hope it pays off :D

Congratulations :)

Yesterday I hit 10k as well now 12 k...but I am not getting any ads on my videos :(

Do I need to send them a request if yes then how?
I have a approved adsense account and my videos were getting ads before that 10k rule.

Please help me

Well done, I'm not 100% sure but I think if you monetise your videos it would hold more weight in search. YouTube wants to be paid right? Not 100% though so don't quote me heh.

Congratulations :)

Yesterday I hit 10k as well now 12 k...but I am not getting any ads on my videos :(

Do I need to send them a request if yes then how?
I have a approved adsense account and my videos were getting ads before that 10k rule.

Please help me

Go to your creator studio >>> video manager >>> videos >>> ( ✔️ on the videos that you want to show ads) >>> actions >>> more actions >>> Monetization >>> Monetize with ads

Last edited:
awesome bro good job i have got 17k views:bounce: on my channel now and youtube monetization isnt really worht anything anymore to be honest id rather rely on donations from viewers ive gotten a few and its awesome :D

Back