• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 SUBSCRIBERS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KGATV

YASSS
I cannot believe this is happening.. I never thought i'd reach 1,000 subscribers, especially not in my first year of being on YouTube. This is so surreal, and I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for me. Thank you everyone here who has subscribed to my channel. I really appreciate it :)

I cannot believe this is happening.. I never thought i'd reach 1,000 subscribers, especially not in my first year of being on YouTube. This is so surreal, and I cannot wait to see what 2014 has in store for me. Thank you everyone here who has subscribed to my channel. I really appreciate it :)

Well done, I knew you'd make it :up:

woop woop well done! Keep up the good work! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back