• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000+ SUBSCRIBERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yong

I've Got It
Hey all, I just wanted to announce my first major milestone of 1,000 subscribers, which I just reached. I hope to continue growing and I know I'll be able to with the support of this amazing community.

<3 YelloFell0

Nice! Watch how fast you get 2,000! It's quite amazing! I wouldn't know, but YT growth is exponential!

Ha! I remember when i had just hit 1,000 subscribers! It was just an amazing feeling! I just recently hit 2,000 subscribers and i just hit 1,000 at the start of the year! You seem to have no problem getting views or subscribers so you should be there in no time! Congratz and good luck! Check out my channel?

Congrats on getting to the 1k milestone! Running right behind ya :) Only 22 more haha

Aw thanks man, and you'll be there in no time ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1370582185,1370582154][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ha! I remember when i had just hit 1,000 subscribers! It was just an amazing feeling! I just recently hit 2,000 subscribers and i just hit 1,000 at the start of the year! You seem to have no problem getting views or subscribers so you should be there in no time! Congratz and good luck! Check out my channel?

Dang! Nice, congrats on 2k, and of course I'll check out your channel! ^o^[DOUBLEPOST=1370582202][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow! Congratulations! Thats an incredible achievement. Now you will get subscribers easily. :)

Thank you good sir![DOUBLEPOST=1370582245][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nice! Watch how fast you get 2,000! It's quite amazing! I wouldn't know, but YT growth is exponential!

Thanks man :), I appreciate it, and you've got some pretty good content, you just need to find your audience niche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back