• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Jareth

Hey Guys Jareth Smith Here,

I run a channel on anything to do with health & fitness and today I hit 1,000 Subscribers.
This feels amazing to see something i've created grow at such a rate, I am also at 95,000 views at the moment trying to reach that 100,000 mark, if you could check out my channel and give me any tips i would hugely appreciate that.

Hey Guys Jareth Smith Here,

I run a channel on anything to do with health & fitness and today I hit 1,000 Subscribers.
This feels amazing to see something i've created grow at such a rate, I am also at 95,000 views at the moment trying to reach that 100,000 mark, if you could check out my channel and give me any tips i would hugely appreciate that.

Great channel, I watched the video to ease back pain tried it out :) great content hopfully a fast climb in subs one thing I suggest getting a better mic, and the intro should be little different because it looks like a gaming channel intro, in my point of view. Good Luck

Back