• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

1,000 subs and "Top fans" unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
So I just made it to 1000 subs!

This is the first milestone thread I've made and I thought 1000 subs was worthy of a thread :)

I only uploaded my first video on the 22nd August 2013 so I am delighted to make it to 1000 subs so quickly.
I have 20 videos, 30,200 total views, average daily views of 400 per day and 7-8 new subs per day.

Oh and I just got a pop-up informing me that I have unlocked the Top fans feature which opens up lots of extra stats about my most loyal viewers.

It's a good start to 2014 :)

So I just made it to 1000 subs!

This is the first milestone thread I've made and I thought 1000 subs was worthy of a thread :)

I only uploaded my first video on the 22nd August 2013 so I am delighted to make it to 1000 subs so quickly.
I have 20 videos, 30,200 total views, average daily views of 400 per day and 7-8 new subs per day.

Oh and I just got a pop-up informing me that I have unlocked the Top fans feature which opens up lots of extra stats about my most loyal viewers.

It's a good start to 2014 :)
Congratulations, CAE! :D I'm very happy for you, and jelly at the same time. XD Let's celebrate with food, and lots of it. :p Hehe...

Congratulations, you're really helping out a lot academically wise! You deserve more subs, like MinutePhysics!

That's really nice man, welcome to the 4-digits club haha. :p Definitely a great way to kick off the new year. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back