Other $/£100 Challenge - YouTube (Need an experienced YT'ber)

Mogoko

Hey guys,

You are probably thinking what the bloody hell is this guy talking about from the title.

I am very soon, to launch a campaign called the £100 challenge, or $100 challenge if you are so inclined on my website.

The purpose of it is that so many people assume it is easy to make money online, they assume that you don't have to do any work when infact they could be having much more fun and satisfaction by actually developing their own skills and existing interests through starting blogs and youtube channels to making games and apps.

The reason I am coming here to you lovely people of the YTtalk community is that I would like one person to produce a video or an article or a series of either selling the YouTube route and how people interested in YouTube can make £100/$100 with YouTube. You know everyone looks to surveys or quick "short cuts" to making money online and I know YouTube should not be about making money which is just a case of adapting your mentality to this is something I really like to do and it is something that can really improve my confidence etc.. the money is a side-product, no one should really make videos from scratch with the vision to making money here and then, in the long term perhaps yes however this does not really matter because surveys wont even make you £100/$100 in 6 months, with YouTube videos although you might not make anything in the first few months you'll soon start rising far and beyond surveys.

I hope this makes sense, if anyone is up for making a video "selling" YouTube as part of this challenge which could be summarised as "selling your own services" or developing a "product" of which a YouTube channel is essentially a product.

P.S. I need someone relatively experienced (who is in a position to each others).

If you are interested in being the ambassador for YouTube then please reply here.

Thanks

Back