YTtalk were a big foundation to my channel.

I joined a couple of days ago, my average views per video was 5-10. Now that I've actually learned something and posted a "proper" video and in less than 12 hours after uploading I got 200 views already! Thanks to those people who wrote the guides!
which guides was this? I only get 5-10 views every 24 hours o.o
 
which guides was this? I only get 5-10 views every 24 hours o.o

If you go to strategies and techniques section there's some useful information, also try searching YT itself, I found a bunch of vids where people gives advises and tips for growing. Good luck!
 
I know I'm not super-mega-popular, but I am grateful to what little fanbase I have. I think it's safe to say I earned a few extra subs here, and I met cool people like Fatima, AnnalovesVlogging and the Fedora Nerd. Plus, it helped me meet cool people and cameo in other people's videos in other channels. It's fun and awesome. You guys are a great bunch.
 
Thanks for sharing. One of the biggest downer is for the YouTubers that get stuck in the drought of less than 100 subscribers like most people. It's hard to think positive when there isn't much positives to see.
 
Hey guys,

Just making this thread to clear something up, many people wanting to optimize and grow their channel and are just starting off will most likely resort to forums, (just like I did) and if you're staring at this website thinking, should I post? is there any point?

YES. I just want to say there is, I started just like everyone else, a nobody on YouTube, I now have 1731 subscribers, and this website was a big help when I was just starting off, so in all respects is a good chunk as to why I am, where I am now.

I highly recommend when starting off your YouTube channel to make an account and get to know people here on YTtalk, nothing to lose, so much to gain, we're all in this together after all.. not everyone is as greedy as the bigger YouTuber's we see today ;D

Just thought I'd share!

Thanks for reading,

Tango
Wow Thank you for this post I really appreciate your insight. I just started on this website about 2 months ago and I agree its very helpful. Being a daily vlogger I got the best tips and tricks from others here on YTTALK.
 
Back
Top