Youtube Weird View Problem

If people don't watch a good portion of the video it won't count as a view, check your viewer retention.
This isn't a bug in any way, but you shouldn't be able to get a view if someone saw 2 seconds.

If people don't watch a good portion of the video it won't count as a view, check your viewer retention.
This isn't a bug in any way, but you shouldn't be able to get a view if someone saw 2 seconds.

Oh okay yeah I think some people are just hitting the like button then out the video like all my videos are short and simple but good

Its not that serious... Theres always a lag in view count. Youtube has programs set up to see if its true views or a robot so it takes time to give you a real number.. If you go past 301 views it will be on 301 for a while because its considered "popular"

Its not that serious... Theres always a lag in view count. Youtube has programs set up to see if its true views or a robot so it takes time to give you a real number.. If you go past 301 views it will be on 301 for a while because its considered "popular"

thanks for letting me know this[DOUBLEPOST=1369850630,1369850612][/DOUBLEPOST]
I get that sometimes, people on mobile can like without viewing so there may be people doing that?

Thanks for the help

Back