Youtube terminated my channel, anyway to get it back?

Reaction score
Heya, there was an incident involving my channel which spilled out into IRL but that's another story. Someone else was stealing videos and I reported them for copyright infringement. I got a weirdly serious email from YouTube saying something about "we are concerned your claims might be fraudulent" and then the next thing I know is that my entire channel has just been nuked. What's more is that I cannot get those videos back from my channel.

I have tried appealing the decision but it's all an automated system which doesn't listen to reason and just keeps sending the same weird automated messages again and again. Could it actually have been due to the IRL controversy that surrounded my channel rather than a weirdly serious enforcement of "copyright fraud"?

How can I get done for claiming copyright for my own work that someone else has taken?

Has my channel gone for good?

Last edited:

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Were you filing false copyright claims against that other channel?
How did you report them for copyright infringement? Where they your videos that they stole? What were the videos about? Where did you get the content from for those videos?

Reaction score
Were you filing false copyright claims against that other channel?
How did you report them for copyright infringement? Where they your videos that they stole? What were the videos about? Where did you get the content from for those videos?
I was reporting videos for being stolen from my channel. I reported a whole bunch at once and that seems to have got my channel terminated. But it seemed oddly serious. I want the channel back as I had just reached 1k subscribers. It was gut wrenching, I lost everything as soon as I reached 1k subscribers. A cruel punishment when coupled with the IRL controversy drove me to incandescent rage.

I want the channel back but the automated systems are stupid beyond belief and there is no room for rhyme or reason with them,

cbpayne

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
If you want help, whinging won't get your channel back. How about answering my questions.