YouTube Money "Rant"

This isn't a video? Sorry sir, I believe you mean a vlog. Sorry, was trying to get my webcam to work with camtasia a few days ago, and it only shows up in the tiny corner of the screen. Trying to find a recorder that shows me on the whole screen. Don't have an HD camera yet. You want to give me a suggestion?

That being said, if an administrator or moderator wants to move this to the correct sub-forum, they're able to do so.

Try 1 sale a day you can get HD cameras on there every once in a while for really good price. I got a HD Kodak pocket camcorder on there for 60 bucks. You just have to wait for the day they sell cameras which is usually one day a week. Here is a link and the site is legit http://1saleaday.com/

I think that, for example, Jenna Marbles doesn't deserve the money she gets. Nothing against her personally, but I don't rate her stuff. Anyone hot girl can turn on a webcam and rant about their privileged life. The sad fact is if she were less hot and more overweight she probably wouldn't have reached 1m subs, let alone almost 5m or whatever she's on. Someone did a video working this out, and she must earn a million bucks a year!

I think that, for example, Jenna Marbles doesn't deserve the money she gets. Nothing against her personally, but I don't rate her stuff. Anyone hot girl can turn on a webcam and rant about their privileged life. The sad fact is if she were less hot and more overweight she probably wouldn't have reached 1m subs, let alone almost 5m or whatever she's on. Someone did a video working this out, and she must earn a million bucks a year!

I completely agree. She almost has 6mil subscribers. She makes around $1k per video, haha. I'm probably going to get hate for this, but I don't think RayWilliamJohnson deserves the money/views he gets. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

I completely agree. She almost has 6mil subscribers. She makes around $1k per video, haha. I'm probably going to get hate for this, but I don't think RayWilliamJohnson deserves the money/views he gets. I don't know, that's just my opinion.

RayWilliamJohnson should be sued for everything he has. He (in my opinion) is about as talentless and annoying as they come in terms of his video style/quality. I'd be so angry if something I filmed wound up on his channel and earned him a few grand a day!

Saying that, Tobuscus is the same with his Cute Win Fail series. BUT that being said, I believe he's more deserving as he makes some great sketches and music videos. At least there's plenty of original content!

RayWilliamJohnson should be sued for everything he has. He (in my opinion) is about as talentless and annoying as they come in terms of his video style/quality. I'd be so angry if something I filmed wound up on his channel and earned him a few grand a day!

Saying that, Tobuscus is the same with his Cute Win Fail series. BUT that being said, I believe he's more deserving as he makes some great sketches and music videos. At least there's plenty of original content!
Haven't really seen Tobuscus put up any of his Cute Win Fail in awhile. He mostly just uploads to his gaming channel and his vlogging channel now. That being said, when he does post to "Tobuscus", it's not only his Cute Win Fail series. RayWilliamJohnson only uploads his "=3" series. No original content at all.

Back