Youtube live vs twitch

Kevfactor

I've Got It
I can't really decide which is better for streaming

i've done a bit of both and both seem to have it's both posatives and negatives. Just to not persuade people with my option, im curious what other peoples option is for which service is better 4 streaming?

Twitch is way better but is probably harder to get started. Harder to get viewers.
Youtube streaming is with google hangouts, ugh. Your subs get notified about it so gaining viewers are easier.
But if you have a schedule on your streams, viewers should not be an issue.

I've never streamed, but I say YouTube. You already have your subscribers there, might as well keep them on the same site :) But then again, a lot of people (at least who I watch) live stream on other services like twitch. So maybe that says something. I don't know. I'm probably not much help haha, sorry.

Twitch is way better but is probably harder to get started. Harder to get viewers.
Youtube streaming is with google hangouts, ugh. Your subs get notified about it so gaining viewers are easier.
But if you have a schedule on your streams, viewers should not be an issue.
that'sa ctually part of my problem. i usally play at nights but with work and school and just being tired some days i never really want to commit to a schedule. usually on late at night too :)

i don't use hangouts btw. i'm a machinma partner so i use the live event option in yt

yeah i get paid more but it's not really at the level now where that kind of 50ish view stuff matters hehe.

Back