MedocoreGaming
Member
Hey my name is Medocore,
and I had a pretty good idea for a new yt channel.
I like thinking about random stuff like why is the World round or how did people discover waaaay before tools like hammers etc.
So I would like to make a channel where i can talk about random things i think of the only problem is i really dont know which kind of footage I should use to put it in the background while talking....
Maybe me walking through the Forest or driving with the Car?
I dont really want to show off my face for now ill probably do it anyways later but if the idea isnt even that good than i dont want to be remembered if i try a new one with my face
can you please give me some suggestions for my background footage?
and I had a pretty good idea for a new yt channel.
I like thinking about random stuff like why is the World round or how did people discover waaaay before tools like hammers etc.
So I would like to make a channel where i can talk about random things i think of the only problem is i really dont know which kind of footage I should use to put it in the background while talking....
Maybe me walking through the Forest or driving with the Car?
I dont really want to show off my face for now ill probably do it anyways later but if the idea isnt even that good than i dont want to be remembered if i try a new one with my face

can you please give me some suggestions for my background footage?
