Other Youtube Collbas? singers/rappers/producers

Novakio7

Active Member
Hi im nova im 15 i live in the uk and i rap and sing and i have just started a new youtube channel and i was wondering if anyone out there wants to collab with me and maybe even reach kind of a YouTube friendship hope that dosent sound weird :p anyway so im prepared to collab with singers rappers and producers inbox me or replly if interested thank you
 
Hey nova. I wrote a parody to Bruno Mars' song Locked Out of Heaven and I need a singer for it! You seem like you can sing well enough that you'd be a good fit for my video. I guess this could be considered a collab because I'll make sure I credit you in the description and stuff. I hope you consider it!
VGO
PS: It's a gaming-related parody. Not sure if that affects your decision in any way but I thought I should let ya know
 
Hey nova. I wrote a parody to Bruno Mars' song Locked Out of Heaven and I need a singer for it! You seem like you can sing well enough that you'd be a good fit for my video. I guess this could be considered a collab because I'll make sure I credit you in the description and stuff. I hope you consider it!
VGO
PS: It's a gaming-related parody. Not sure if that affects your decision in any way but I thought I should let ya know
if u send me the lyrics i might be able too becuase im not the most confident singer lol
 
yep ok...will you add the background music as well or should i do it after you send me the clip of you singing? (kinda like what u did in ur cover of thinking about you)
 
these r good lyrics i'll give it a go if i feel ive done the best i can ill put my voice over the instrumental
 
thanks! i really appreciate it. it's my first time writing a parody so i'm still learning. I'll make sure to give you credit in the video or description that you were the singer.

edit: when you do sing it, make sure you send it to me either here or on youtube or some other way that u can think of.
 
Back
Top