YouTube Channel Help

Michigan Jeeps

Years ago, I created a YouTube channel for Michigan Jeeps. Whenever I shared the channel it showed up as @tsalmeto instead of @michiganjeeps. I thought I had it figured out when I changed the handle to @michiganjeeps, but it wasn't right, so I deleted it because it was very frustrating to figure out.

All I want is to keep my subscribers, views and videos, but have it say, "@michiganjeeps" when I share it, and not "@tsalmeto". Because of the frustration I started over and made a channel named Jeep Off Road Adventures. As you can see in the screenshots it only has a few videos and 1 subscriber. When I go to the one that has 21 videos and 485 subscribers and click on "Your channel" it goes to the one that only has a few videos and 1 subscriber. I just want to get rid of everything and have one YouTube channel that has the 21 videos and 485 subscribers. I want everything else gone. Are the videos and subscribers that I want to keep, not an actual channel? I'm so frustrated that I've gone into a mental block and can't comprehend any of it. PLEASE HELP!!! I've messed with brand accounts, handles etc. and it all just became more confusing. I really wish I could just click and drag everything to where I want it. I'm ready to wipe it all out and start over fresh.

Last edited:
Back