Xbox Game Recording

Pro, wouldn't be fair to compare HD vs Non-HD capture card xD
I know I thought you were comparing it to the non hd roxio my bad[DOUBLEPOST=1365889465,1365889374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Well, I would believe it applies to both seeing as the one is just better quality.[DOUBLEPOST=1365889027,1365888086][/DOUBLEPOST]So, Im guessing that based on what you are saying that elgato is the best recorder for the price, correct?
el gato is the best price thats what im saying...if you were deciding between an hdpvr 2 an el gato the best choice would be an el gato

Elgato definitely. Also, (for me at least) The time lapse ability isn't just 15 min. I can go back over 2 hours if I want. This usually makes it easy for me if I keep dying at some part of a game I will just use the time lapse part and save the video where I got past the hard part instead of recording for 2 hours and then have to delete everything before it.

No doubt the Roxio HD pro is good, but I give the leg up to Elgato.

Elgato definitely. Also, (for me at least) The time lapse ability isn't just 15 min. I can go back over 2 hours if I want. This usually makes it easy for me if I keep dying at some part of a game I will just use the time lapse part and save the video where I got past the hard part instead of recording for 2 hours and then have to delete everything before it.

No doubt the Roxio HD pro is good, but I give the leg up to Elgato.
That's whats up..being able to go back

If it does HD and at least 8Mbps/sec MPEG2 video (not exactly explosive), I'd say you're in the clear. 99% of people will not be watching your video on HDTV, and those that do will be sitting on their couch.

I record 13mbps/sec 720p mpeg2 on a hauppage hdpvr. Results are very nice.

I bought myself Hauppage HD PVR, off ebay for £70, great deal, works all fine and is very good quality, very easy to set it up and it is very easy to record. Hope this helped :)

I use the classic Hauppauge HDPVR. The thing works like a charm. Absolutely no complaints, but I don't know how the price matches up to more modern recorders.

Personally, I use the Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition for my gameplay recording. I really like the quality of video that comes out from it and the file formats aren't way too huge when it comes to taking the videos and running them through Sony Vegas for editing and rendering. I personally give it a thumbs up :)

Back