Wrestling Battle Royal last week saturday

Vicboss

The Man who sold the world
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber

well guys this is what i was talking about when i said i was going t be the Special Enforcer for a wrestling match..now i am not going to Promote this as the greatest thing ever and that you must watch..On a personal level i don't think it is that good. but you gotta respect the abuse these boys took that night...so check it out and hit that like button if you managed to watch the whole thing.... Thanks everyone much love

Reactions: Wilad and NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
How bad is the broken leg? Like how far along in the video...I dunno I'm weird...I can't stand to see broken bones when the bone is completely broken in 2 and it waves back...that s**t does not mix with me well. You know when the exact time is?

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh my god dude you are FUNNY AS f**k when you are announcing them. lol "I'll take you're word for that" LMFAO!

Reactions: Vicboss

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh my god dude you are FUNNY AS f**k when you are announcing them. lol "I'll take you're word for that" LMFAO!
LOL thanks and the injury is about 4 or 5 minutes in but the second footage kinda blocks it out..but when you watch till the end there is a montage and you can actually hear the snap

Reactions: NTWGRay

VlogRays

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OOOOHHH MAN! I wasn't watching it but listening to it just to get past the broken bone part! HOLY f**k! It sounds like a kendo stick hitting someone! Then I hear wait wait wait...do we need a medic? YEAH!!! OH f**k WHAT A HORRIBLE SOUND!

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
OOOOHHH MAN! I wasn't watching it but listening to it just to get past the broken bone part! HOLY f**k! It sounds like a kendo stick hitting someone! Then I hear wait wait wait...do we need a medic? YEAH!!! OH f**k WHAT A HORRIBLE SOUND!
yeah man it's pretty nasty the footage doesn't do it justice either man witnessing it first hand and the after math it was horrible man.

Reactions: NTWGRay

Wilad

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
No one dares get out of line when Vic is wearing the stripes! Haha such a sweet fall to your back then kick back up to your feet, very hbk!! Too bad about the injury:confused:

Vicboss

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No one dares get out of line when Vic is wearing the stripes! Haha such a sweet fall to your back then kick back up to your feet, very hbk!! Too bad about the injury:confused:
haha thanks man. thats something i do before ever match just to get a feel of the mats even tho they are madle for tumbling and what not there is not alot of give to them.! and my Kick up is totally a Nod to Hbk :D