Would you guys use a Channel Art Building Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

theimpactbros

Loving YTtalk
Hey guys,

I feel like channel art is a pretty big need in the YT community especially with the new Channel One coming out. I am a programmer by trade (outside of visual production), and I thought it might be helpful to create a site that you could go to and quickly create a pretty custom banner for your channel by choosing from a wide variety of textures that you could even potentially layer, as well as some premade customizable characters, finishing off with text from a variety of fonts placed as you wish. You could then download the banner when you are done.

Would this be helpful to anybody here? Just trying to see if its worth taking on. Thanks!

This could be a winning idea dude, and would be awesome for the newer YouTuber's who don't have contact with Graphic Designer. If you need any help with finding good textures, fonts and effects I will gladly help :)

Hey guys,

I feel like channel art is a pretty big need in the YT community especially with the new Channel One coming out. I am a programmer by trade (outside of visual production), and I thought it might be helpful to create a site that you could go to and quickly create a pretty custom banner for your channel by choosing from a wide variety of textures that you could even potentially layer, as well as some premade customizable characters, finishing off with text from a variety of fonts placed as you wish. You could then download the banner when you are done.

Would this be helpful to anybody here? Just trying to see if its worth taking on. Thanks!

That's a great idea, actually. Plus, then you could preview how it resizes, etc. why didn't I think of this?

That's a great idea, actually. Plus, then you could preview how it resizes, etc. why didn't I think of this?
Great minds are to busy thinking of other great things to think of other great things.. or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back