• Please note that all milestone posts must not be of a promotional nature and must conform to the Milestones Forum Rules. All "almost" and "nearly" milestone threads are deleted.

Woot Woot! Reached My Goal!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelly89

Nelly Here,Creator Of Parodys & Reaction Videos :)
I know some of you may not think its alot, but its alot to me, im very proud to say that ive finally reached 700 subs! my next goal is to reached to 800 until i get close to that 1k mark. :)

if any of you had sub to my channel i want to say thanks so much! means alot :)

Congratulations, ever need any help please feel free to message me. That's no easy goal, especially in the current YouTube climate. Have a good New Year, hope YouTube goes your way in 2014.

Awesome! Up to the 1.000.000! Or 1K what ever you prefer :)

hehe, well right now i prefer just 1k x) 1mill will have to wait until ive reached that area hehe[DOUBLEPOST=1387402728,1387402709][/DOUBLEPOST]
ty :)[DOUBLEPOST=1387402753][/DOUBLEPOST]
Wow, no I'd definitely think 700 is a lot haha. Congratulations!

hehe x) Thanks! =)[DOUBLEPOST=1387402786][/DOUBLEPOST]
Congrats!
TY! :)

Whoever thinks 700 Subs is not a lot is off their heads. I'd love to reach that sort of figure one day! Stuck at 135 subs at the moment, well done though!! :)

I know some of you may not think its alot, but its alot to me, im very proud to say that ive finally reached 700 subs! my next goal is to reached to 800 until i get close to that 1k mark. :)

if any of you had sub to my channel i want to say thanks so much! means alot :)

wow that's awesome! Well done! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back