Will that money came back?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello Everyone
This Is Fact In A Snap.

I was confused and puzzled in this matter which I am going to explain to you all right now:

Let's suppose we have reached the milestone of 1k subscribers and 4000 watch hours. And our channel is monetized.
"YouTube Only give money when we make 100 dollars"
So if we make it, then after getting the money for the first month we will get that 100 dollars every month right? (Including extra money if got good ads on another video on another month)
So suppose 1 month= 100
Then 2 month we will also get 100 and something only right?

Please help me with this doubt
Regards
Fact In A snap.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
They do not send you less than a hundred dollars, that just means you will probably not get paid every month, for a while.
You get paid according to your views and ads. There is no guarantee of getting paid every month. At 1,000 subs you will probably get $100 every 4 or 5 months. If you get tons of views, and good ads you can make hundreds a month - but there is no guarantee.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
But we get 100 dollars every month right? Like we already have that views count which gives us the 100 dollars so let's suppose we have that much views only still we will get 100 dollars every month right? Because we have that requirements.

Tito Tims Videos

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
But we get 100 dollars every month right?
No.
You get paid for the ads. YT will not send you less than $100 at a time. It may be every month - it may be once a year. At 1,000 subs you will most likely not get it every month. I have almost 5,000 subs, I post 4-8 times a month, I get 500-2,000 views on average (a few have 40k). I get paid mostly every 3 months. My last deposit was for $129, and had been 3 months since my last.

There is no guaranteed income, only the potential to earn income.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Oh!
Thank you very much.
It really helped me to clear my doubts.
Thanks once again ☺