Vlog Who want's to be on my morning show?

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I'm doing a morning show called Wake Up and Watch This. I'm looking for people with good channels who I can feature on my show. If you're interested let me know more about your channel and what you're all about. Thanks!
Where was your profile pic taken? looks familiar

KellieBean

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
this seems so interesting, my channel is about being yourself, I am visually impaired, so I do some videos around that, some around my life experiences (story times) and unboxing for makeup, my channel ranges in content. I hope this peaks your interest in my channel for your show =)

Alex Ecker

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I'm doing a morning show called Wake Up and Watch This. I'm looking for people with good channels who I can feature on my show. If you're interested let me know more about your channel and what you're all about. Thanks!
Im interested on my channel i post daily content which includes vlogs, challenges, prank, and a variety of different videos

jeremiah954

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
hey Andy Im interested in being on your show..my channel is called czech in effect I have close 3,500 subs..My channel is about traveling abroad , lifestyle..and cultural differences..due to corona Im doing alot of ...cardi b

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Andy,

I am a professional magician who teaches magic, could be a fun collab for sure. I have also been featured on Food Network Worst Cooks in America, and on Travel Channels Magic Caught on Camera. All things that we can talk about as well.

Nicekid76

The Bostonian YTtalker
Reaction score
Website
nicekid76.com
Channel Type
Vlogger
Just to be clear Andy hasnt been on YTalk since Jul 8, 2017...

Consider collabing with the other people in this thread. you all seem to want to collab anyway :D