Who the heck is IDOL, INgrooves and Adrev for a 3rd party

Pyregamingyt

I've Got It
These are pretty much the only ones who have claimed about 30 of my videos. I mean most of these are claiming music that EA or another game company owns.

Attachments

• bandicam 2013-12-11 11-12-51-431.jpg
    bandicam 2013-12-11 11-12-51-431.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 18
INgrooves (with the 'S') is not a bogus company. They make music for games like BioShock Infinite and some others... I think they are just trying to profit on these videos because the gaming companies are not claiming it for profit.

dispute it 'cause that a bogus claims.. adrev etc or contact the network you're in
Do you also got 3rd party claims to your videos as well?[DOUBLEPOST=1386764123,1386763672][/DOUBLEPOST]
dispute it 'cause that a bogus claims.. adrev etc or contact the network you're in
Also one question wajinshu, do you have any problems with your Naruto videos?
I got loads of claim from BANDAI_CO_LTD and the mail said my videos contain the content with it, the videos are still playable, but monetize were all off with ADs itself instand.
Do you have the same problem?

Unless you have a legal ToS from EA then you didn't have permission to monetise the soundtrack from that game anyway. Turn your sound off in future or play games you actually have the rights to monetise.

Back