Who inspired you?

Talent for convincing friends to buy my crap i got from Pekam Genious, DEL BOY! even it's TV show character, he actually showed me HOW IT's DONE

399055_409850285701917_71945927_n.jpg

Inspiration of my work, stories and very influental element for my taste is Watanabe Sinichiro San, author of Animatwix, Samurai Champloo and Cowboy bebop

anime-the-animatrix_wallpaper.jpg

Dragan Stojkovic Piksi. Serbian football player, today coach of Nagoya... He showed me that quality, loyalty and hard work is something that is appreciated seldom, and Im happy that Japan shows appreciation to him for that.

pixie-1.jpg

i started my youtube channel as a video diary for myself, so i wasnt inspired to make one because of another youtuber.
however i greatly look upto Leda (HaiLedaBear) i think shes such a positive role model for people, super pretty, and damn right ridiculously pretty <3
xx:cat2:

I wish I could say I was inspired by big time youtubers but honestly it was a smaller channel that I admired that got me motivated to continue :)
10SecondRespawn, the owner started a new channel after a fallout with her partner, it's now xAshtaricx :)

Markiplier inspired me to start making videos :) because I saw what he had done with charity fundraising livestreams and I thought that was absolutely amazing!
That's one of the reasons why I do what I do, so that hopefully some day I will be able to use a larger fan base to really do something amazing for charity and change people's lives forever.
I also love just making videos, feeling that I'm doing something productive with my gaming hobby, so I can game and also make some people laugh and have some enjoyment out of watching me, I don't really mind how many. I always criticize my own work, finding ways to improve upon things, because I'm a bit of a perfectionist and I strive for excellence.
One thing I CAN'T do though is animations/graphics :L so my intro is really crap

Dexteritybonus for vlogging, she has a very natural style and I thought it would be a nice way to get some thoughts out there.

Thatonevideogamer for his editing style and the work he puts into each video makes me want to put out high quality content.

Watching all the vloggers out in L.A. (Luke Conard, Alex Carpenter, Joey Graceffa, Strawburry17, heck even RayWilliamJohnson and sxephil) got me inspired to start vlogging.

Markiplier was the number one for me there.
However Yamimash and Penguinz0 were others as well. They are all awesome

Back